This site is powered by SpeedyBooker, part of SpeedyBooker.com Ltd (We, Us, Our), which is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to Our websites and partner websites. By visiting or making a booking through this website, You consent to the collection, use and transfer of Your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you:
- When You visit, register or order products or services on this website You may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including Your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about Your usage of Our website as well as information about You from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters You send to Us.
Use of your Information:
- Your information will enable Us and the vendors listed on this website to supply the goods or services You have booked. We will also use and analyse the information We collect so that We can administer, support, improve and develop Our business.
- Where You have consented, we will use your information to let You know by email about products and services We offer. If You change Your mind about being contacted in the future, You will be able to Unsubscribe.
Disclosure of your Information:
- Neither we nor any Vendor or Partner will retain or have access to any of Your credit or debit card information.
- We will not pass Your other information to any third parties other than the vendor which You book with, parties who fulfil and deliver Your bookings, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf and, in the case of a SpeedyBooker partnership, the owner of the website You book through.
- The information you provide to Us may be accessed by Us, the vendor which You book with, parties who process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf and, in the case of a SpeedyBooker partnership, the owner of the website You book through.
- Some of these parties may be located outside the European Economic Area who act for Us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by You.
- We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of Our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify You.
- If Our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, Your information may be disclosed to our New business partners or owners.
- Unless required to do so by law, We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information You provide to Us without Your consent.
Security and Data Retention:
- We employ security measures to protect Your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain Your information on Our secure servers for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.